Tuesday 28 May 2013

Goodbye my skinny love.

  2013 is a terrible year for me, but you're an exception.


  It's unbelievable that fate brings you to me, both of us are from two different worlds; supposedly there's no reason why I would meet you.


  You were the first person who would feel heartache for me while my family would only doubt me.

  You were the first person, besides my mom, who would take care of me when I was sick. You were able to persuade & drag me to buy medicine & herbal tea. Even my mom wasn't able to do that!

  You were the first person who insisted that I must sleep first then you'll sleep.

  Perhaps, because I don't know how is it to be pampered & loved by a dad; I'm touched by you.

  You made me feel so guilty whenever you insisted to pay for me. Our first & last movie, was Star Trek & I was fast enough to pay for us AHAHAHA! When we were at NTUC, the cashier said she wouldn't take a girl's money. She said I'm embarrassing you opps!


  The first time we met, we ate at Newton market after my work. We ordered many food. That night, it was raining heavily & our backs were drenched while we were eating. The ambience was so amazing.

  I was kinda afraid that you may sell me away but I chose to trust you & go JB with you at midnight although I had work at 10am the next day.

  I always said " I'm not tired " because not seeing you is painful.

  When I was lost & you weren't with me but you were patient & specific to teach me how to walk, on the phone.


  I never like holding hands, I don't like holding my ex's hand either. However, your hands give me the kinda warmth that makes me feel safe.

  It's unbelievable that I've just met you but I'm so attached to you.


  At times, you were so gentle. At times, you were so cold.

  I don't know how did you treat your ex but I know, definitely very caring & protective. I kinda envious of her.


  I'm not the kinda girl that you would wanna fight hard to keep. I wish, you would tell me what's the real reason that's stopping you halfway.

  I'm trying my best to control my feelings & not to be clingy because I don't wanna pressure you.



  With eyes brimming with tears whenever I admit that I miss you.

  You're not the kinda guy that I want but you've somehow caught my heart.



  No more supper/lunch with you.
  No more hearing you sing.
  No more calls from you.
  No more texts from you.
  No more holding your hands.
  No more kisses from you.
  No more cuddling with you.

  You're gone.



  I do not have the courage to ask you to stay.

  I'm not gonna pick up your call anymore.
  I'm not gonna reply your text anymore.
  I doubt you would call or text me.

  No worries, I'll be fine soon, I just need some time.

  You know that I'm stressing over money because I'm worried about the big sum of school fee & I'm a ambitious girl. You, the first person, who taught me to be contented & not to be greedy; life would be easier & I'll be happier like this. I'll heed your advice.

  I'll bury the memory you give me, in a corner of my heart.

  Sooner or later, my feelings for you will fade.
  Sooner or later, I'll stop missing you.

  The next time I see you, I would smile.

  Probably, you're the best memory in my 2013.

  I wish, I hope, I want, you to remember me in a small small corner of your heart. Will you?


  Lastly, thank you for making me feel being loved.




  

No comments: