Tuesday 21 May 2013

My 2013 is a bad bad bad year.

  I've the habit of deleting my previous posts whenever I read back my posts. Hopefully, someday, I would stop deleting them & have the courage to face my past emotions.



  2013 is definitely a bad year for me. I screwed up in my O level, cried 4 times on that day. I felt so hopeless & helpless. That day was the first time, I felt so devastated in my entire life.


  Yet, to look back, I'm glad that I'd screwed up. Why? I'm forced to work hard for myself. I decided to go PSB to take Tourism & Hospitality. I must work in the day time for my allowance, transportation, bills & most importantly save up for my school fees which is more than $40k.

  Initially, my mom's boyfriend promised to pay up for my education fees but now he back off. Deal with it then. Noone owes me a living.

  My mom & big brother said, I could try to persuade him again but well I can depend on myself. I don't wanna owe anyone a favour.

  My mom told me to stop studying since we have no money. This sentence is like a knife, stabbing into my heart, til now, I can still feel the pain. I didn't ask anyone to pay a cent for me. I don't blame you for rather taking loan after another from the bank for your pleasure than for me. So what's the point of saying this?



  It always takes some tests, for me to identify who are my true true friends. I've lost 2 this year. Fantasy baby. I left with one best friend now, Calista Wong.

  I thought my best friends would always stay by my side when disasters approach. Well, I was too naive. When I needed someone the most, my best friends decided to leave me. This time, I wouldn't try to beg them back cause when I was all alone by myself, struggling, they left.




  I know when serious shits happened, I could only rely on my brothers although we aren't close.

  It hurts when my second brother & I are so drifted now, he's been telling everyone that I've changed; he's being sarcastic & stirring shits. He has become very selfish, disregarding my presence; rather watching me suffer to get what he wants. Oh well, he's my brother, I definitely should give in but I'm astonished by what he's doing now.



  So my family feels that I've changed. So what if I've changed? Instead of asking why?  All you do is assuming. I'm here working full time & part time at the same time. Also, I'm learning how to survive in the adult world. However, you're assuming me fooling around & dating. Even my own family doubts me, what more can I say?



  My 2013 is so happening. I lost my wallet, with IC in Jan. A retarded bus driver confiscated my student pass. My Sony Xperia U dropped into the toilet bowl. I got scammed, a total of $2000. AHAHAHA!



  I'm not asking for an easy path, I'm hoping all the shits would be useful in the future.

  I do not need sympathy from anyone because I'm not pathetic at all. I can rely on myself, I've learnt that if I want something badly, I must fight it for myself.


  I'm not asking for a life saviour, I'm just hoping someone would give me the strength to hold on instead of doubting me.







No comments: