Friday 31 May 2013

H.O.M.E



  I thought no matter what happened, a family should always stay united.

  My mom's boyfriend promised to pay for all my education fees but now he had hinted he wouldn't be paying anymore.

  Well I shouldn't expect anything. He isn't my dad after all. Anyway, $40k ++ is considered a big sum. I should be thankful for what he'd done.

  I can work full time in the day & study at night. No big deal. My path maybe different from the rest but I know all shits will be worthwhile.

  My big bro said, he would help me pay half. But now, he can't help me anymore as my second bro suddenly wanna take private diploma & degree so my big bro would be helping him instead.

  I do not wanna add onto his burden. All along, I never want my big bro to help me pay. I know he has his debts to pay. How could I still ask him for help?

  Lately, my big bro used his name to help my second bro & me to sign up new handphone line.

  Initially, my big bro could only sign up for one person so he chose to sign up for my second bro.

  Luckily, my sis-in-law told him that he shouldn't be so biased. So he ended up sign up for me too.

  Honestly speaking, I wasn't angry when my big bro chose to help my second bro & neglect me.

  He's like a sandwich, it's very tough for him to decide. I don't mind to give in to my second bro because he's my bro after all. I can find my resolution myself.


  However, I really hate it when my second bro has become so selfish; he rather sacrificed me. He has been stirring shits. He has been telling everyone that I've changed, it's very hard to communicate with me & don't know what the hell am I busy with. He has been judging in everything I do. Hello! I'm working sir!

   I didn't complain anything, can't you just leave me alone?

  My second bro & I used to be very close but now our relationship has become so sour. Why?

  It's okay if my family can't empathise me. It's okay if my mom isn't supportive & understanding.

 I hope, my family will stop doubting & pressuring me. I hope, my second bro would stop stirring shits at home.


  To be honest, I hate going home. I merely wanna rest at home peacefully. Why is it so hard?

No comments: