Monday 10 June 2013

I'm done holding onto the pain; it's time to set myself free.




  Today, is the 14th day, you've left.

  I told myself, I would only give myself 2 weeks to go through the pain you've given to me.

  I've never been so emotionally depressed for anyone in my entire life before.

  My life was simple before you stepped into life.



  Everyday, I feel so miserable; crying because you're gone & hoping you'll come back.


  Before you left, I knew you would be gone soon but didn't expect it to be so sudden & without a word.

 Why the hell am I putting myself in sucha pathetic state? What the fuck is wrong with me? He's not gonna come back, NEVER EVER. I need to wake up. He's not even worth it. I definitely deserve better.

  I'm sure, if I didn't initiate to talk things out, you would just keep everything to yourself. I know, our last 2 conversations, you were hiding many things.


  No matter how much I miss the moments you gave me, no matter how much I miss you & no matter how much I want you to come back, I must move on.

  I know, you wouldn't give a fuck about me so you wouldn't even bother to stalk me & read my blog. Someday, I'll find myself ridiculous. Yet, you once were my happiness.



No comments: