Saturday 15 June 2013

Thank you for coming into my life.



 My feelings for you slowly accumulated without myself realising.


  Initially, you were like a best friend to me, I felt very comfortable with you; I trust you. I felt so comfortable with you that I didn't realise I got so attached to you.

  I love the way you looked at me, the way you talked to me & the way you cared for me.

  I love hearing you singing.


  Perhaps, your feelings faded.
  Perhaps, you feel that I'm not the right girl for you.
  Perhaps, you're afraid to hurt yourself.
  Perhaps, you're afraid to hurt me.


  I know you want a long term relationship. Sadly, you don't see a future with me. Likewise, I don't see myself able to commit in a long term relationship.



  Whatever your true true reason for giving up on me is, no longer matters. Nothing is gonna change anyway.

  We don't belong to each other's world. If we give a try again, we may end up worse; I may get myself hurt even more.

  Love is supposed to be simple. Love isn't logical. However, you're logical, this clearly shows that your feelings for me weren't strong.

  On the other hand, I'd completely lost myself. Although I was confused & insecure, I still wanted to be with you.

  We used to have many things to talk about but suddenly we kept everything to ourselves.

  We'd a very short period of moments together. Yet, every moment with you is precious.


  Like what you said, I definitely have earned a lot in this short period.

  I finally know how painful it is to lose someone you truly want.

  I've become someone I thought I would never be, I was willing to give up my pride & ignore my fear, in fact everything; to be with you despite knowing that I would end up hurting myself.

  I finally understand, why do people always go back to someone who's good at tearing their heart.

  I finally understand, it's not the looks or how you dress yourself that tie someone's heart; it's what you've done with & for the person.

  I've learnt that when you truly like someone, his happiness & health is more important than any others' or yours.

  You'd taught me to be genuine to everyone which includes customers & to be contented with what I have.

  The person you once shared the same memory with, more or less, will influence or change you.


  Thanks to you, I getta see another side of myself.

  I'm like the rest of the girls, who will get clingy to people who use actions to prove that they care for us. I'm like the rest of the girls, I'll lose myself for someone I really like. I'm like the rest of the girls, willing to sacrifice my time & sleep, just to see you.

  I wouldn't say I'm silly. I would say, I'm like the rest, I'll give my all to the one I really like even knowing it may not be worthwhile.

  You definitely aren't a jerk. You don't wanna hurt me to a certain degree that we can't salvage the damages. You definitely treated me better than my ex; you respected me & I felt your concern & attention. Noone has ever made me feel so loved before.

  At times, I liked to pretend to be angry as I felt important when you panicked.

  You're an affectionate & a deep person. This is something special & attractive about you.

  Although you aren't my first love, you'd taught me how does it feel like when you've really fall for someone.




  Whenever I think of you, it's a bittersweet feeling.

  Our moments make me smile like a silly girl & cried like a pathetic depressed bitch.

  Now, everyday, many times, I'll still think of you. My heart is still aching but at the same it's slowly healing.


  Thank you for showing that you cared. Thank you for kissing me. Thank you for every moments you gave me. Thank you for leaving me before I fall deeper.

  Our moments will be tattooed on a corner of my heart. You've impacted my life.



  I don't know how long will I take to stop missing you, how long will this pain last.

  I wouldn't say I love you but I'm certain that I really like you very much; I've never felt so attached to anyone before you came.

  Because I like you very much, it's extremely painful to endure every second that you're gone.


  If I knew, that day was our last goodbye, I would hug you tight & press my lips on yours for one last time.

  It's a pity that I don't have the chance to treat you better. It's a pity that we don't have the chance to know more about each other. It's a pity that we don't have the chance to fulfil those promises we gave each other. It's a pity that we will not be there for each other whenever we need someone there.

  We gave each other promises without ourselves realising. It's okay that we can't make it alive, I'll still let it happen without you.



  Honestly speaking, it still hurts, like hell.


  You want me to pursue on what I truly want & find my true happiness. You want me to learn to be more independent & do what's right. Lastly, you want me not to think too much.

  I'll heed your advice.

  I'll try my very best to move on & start afresh.

  Sincerely, I wish you all the best in everything; most importantly please be happy. 

No comments: