Sunday 9 June 2013

Lonely, lost & stranded.







  Some part of me, hoping you'll miss me.
  Some part of me, hoping you'll talk to me again.
  Some part of me, hoping you'll want me back someday.



  Yet, I know, you'll never miss me, not even for a second. I know, you will never talk to me again. I know, you'll never want me back. If given you a second chance, you wouldn't want me at all.

   

  Before you came, I was perfectly fine to be alone. In fact, I liked being alone. However, after you've left, I'm so afraid to be alone.

  I'm afraid of the dark so it's a must for me to on an orange light to sleep. Yet, I felt secured when you were next to me even when there wasn't any light.

  Lately, some nights, I would stay over at my friend's house. When the light is off, I felt lonely, lost & stranded. Hoping you were next to me.
  
  I believe, soon, I'll get over you.

No comments: