Thursday 6 June 2013

No more tears.

  Lately, I'm into jogging.

 On Mon, I'd forgotten that I was having rashes, after 2 rounds of warm up in the stadium, I jogged 4km. I was surprised.

  I'm proud of myself. It's my longest distance without break in between that I've jogged.

  In the past, I disliked jogging in the stadium as I knew after 3 rounds, I would give up.


  I do not know where did I get that determination & tolerance that day. Yet, that moment, I felt like a loser in life & love so I told myself mustn't let myself down.

  Do you still remember you were asking me to be your jogging buddy? Yet, we always failed to make it happen because I was sick & then you started your night job.

  Everyday I wake up & before sleep, I'll still think of you. In the day & night, even when I'm busy, I'll still think of you & our memories.

  Whatever song that's playing, I'll still think of you.

  It still hurts.


 You never tell me your feelings unless I asked. I do not know what am I to you. Even after I've moved on & fall for someone else, I would still never know.


  I'm getting better; I don't cry for you anymore.

  

No comments: